We want you to have the best Bay State Bike Week celebration possible, so here are some tools to help you organize and promote your event.
Every year we offer event organizers the opportunity to request the following materials to distribute at their event.
Toolkit and Logo
- 2015 Toolkit (PDF)
- Bay State Bike Week Poster 8.5″ x 14″ (PDF)
- Bay State Bike Week Poster 11″ x 17″ (PDF)
- Bay State Bike Week Logo (PNG)
- Go by Bike: A Guide to Bicycling in Massachusetts (English) (Spanish)
- What Every Parent Should Know (English)
- Child Safety Flyer (English)
- Same Roads Same Rules Spoke Cards: These contain handy safety tips and can be handed out to both cyclists and motorists. (English) (Spanish)
Make Your Miles Count
The National Bike Challenge is a fun, free, game-changing event. We invite you to create a team and share your accomplishments.
Every day, Bay State Bike Week participants will have the option to log their bicycling trip in NuRide – the nation’s largest ridematching and incentive program for individuals who take green trips – and be entered to win a daily raffle prize.
The MassCommute Bicycle Challenge is a competition amongst Massachusetts businesses, educational institutions, and municipalities. This exciting corporate challenge has been hosted by MassCommute for Bay State bicyclists the last 20 years!