We want you to have the best Bay State Bike Week celebration possible, so here are some tools to help you organize and promote your event.
Please note: Materials requests are now closed as of Monday 5/11/2015
Every year we offer event organizers the opportunity to request the following materials to distribute at their event.
Toolkit and Logo
- 2015 Toolkit (PDF)
- Bay State Bike Week Poster 8.5″ x 14″ (PDF)
- Bay State Bike Week Poster 11″ x 17″ (PDF)
- Bay State Bike Week Logo (PNG)
- Go by Bike: A Guide to Bicycling in Massachusetts (English) (Spanish)
- What Every Parent Should Know (English)
- Child Safety Flyer (English)
- Same Roads Same Rules Spoke Cards: These contain handy safety tips and can be handed out to both cyclists and motorists. (English) (Spanish)
Make Your Miles Count
The National Bike Challenge is a fun, free, game-changing event. We invite you to create a team and share your accomplishments.
Every day, Bay State Bike Week participants will have the option to log their bicycling trip in NuRide – the nation’s largest ridematching and incentive program for individuals who take green trips – and be entered to win a daily raffle prize.
The MassCommute Bicycle Challenge is a competition amongst Massachusetts businesses, educational institutions, and municipalities. This exciting corporate challenge has been hosted by MassCommute for Bay State bicyclists the last 20 years!