Becoming an event organizer is easy – anyone can do it! By organizing a Bay State Bike Week event, you will be giving prospective bicyclists a chance to check it out and experienced bicyclists an opportunity to connect with the community,
What type of event can you host?
The possibilities are endless. Last year, bicycle enthusiasts organized group rides, children’s bike rodeos, bike breakfasts, maintenance workshops, safety classes, film festivals and other imaginative events.
- Your event must be free and open to the public.
- Your event must be bike-related.
- Event must fall between May 9th – 17th. Listing of events outside that date range will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
So you’ve planned your event. What now?
- Submit your event! Be sure to provide as much information as you can.
- Request free Bay State Bike Week stuff including bike lights, bike bells, reflective stickers, and ankle reflectors.
- Register yourself or your company for the MassCommuter Challenge to track your miles and win prizes!
- Download and print bike safety information to distribute at your event.
Celebrate your success!
Share your event (especially photos) with us on Twitter @baystatebikewk, Instagram @baystatebikewk, or Facebook /baystatebikeweek
Tag us using #BSBW!