How We Can Help You Plan Your Event
Thank you for planning a Bay State Bike Week event. In order to help you plan and promote your event, MassBike, MassDOT and MassRIDES have offered several resources:
You may request the following items (see below for request form):
- Bay State Bike Week t-shirts
- Ankle reflectors
- Bike Bells
And, you can download:
- Go By Bike pamphlets (bicycle commuter information)
- Bicycle Safety: What Every Parent Should Know pamphlets
- And More
Bay State Bike Week Raffle
This year, we are excited to announce that we will be hosting a Bay State Bike Week raffle! We will email you an event attendee sign up list before Bay State Bike Week begins. We are asking each event organizer to do three things:
- Estimate the number of event participants, and
- Ask event attendees to write down their email addresses on the sign up form.
- Email the completed forms back to BayStateBikeWeek@MassBike.org
Using those emails, we will send the attendees a quick survey. After they complete the survey, they will be entered into a Bay State Bike Week raffle for cool bike gear!
We won’t add their emails to any mailing lists, we’re just trying to figure out who our events are reaching. This information is crucial in growing the resources for Bay State Bike Week. Please let us know if you cannot print the sign-up sheet or if you are unable to submit it electronically – we can mail you printed copies of the email sign-up form with a stamped, pre-addressed envelope to make things easier.